Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Massive Attack



So I just peeped Nicki "Fine Ass" Minaj's video for the first single off her yet to be titled album called "Massive Attack" which was directed by Hype Williams. Though I'm a fan of Ms Minaj (her skills and her looks) I gotta say the song and the video left more to be desired. The song by itself is pretty catchy I won't lie but I'm not sure it'll be a big hit because it's not the kind of song you can listen to over and over again. I'm sure it'll kill in the clubs though. As far as the video, I think this is like the first video in a while by Hype Williams that I haven't though that much of. It kinda looked like a watered down version of the video for "Hard" by Rihanna and just wasn't edgy or original enough to pack a punch. One thing I will say though is that Nicki looked BOMB in the video. I definitely did a few rewinds when she was showin off her "assets" lol. She's definitely from the school of Lil Kim because her look and the way she was dancing in the video are pages right out of her book. But I digress, overall I was a little disappointed by Ms Minaj's first outting but there's always room for improvement. I still anxiously await her debut album. You all know the deal, peep the video and tell me your thoughts. Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment