Monday, May 10, 2010

3rd Time's A Charm (Find Your Love)



The number 3 plays an integral part in our society when it comes to the finality of something. 3 strikes and your out, the 3rd movie/book ends a trilogy, etc. If we were referring to Drake's solo videos I'd have to say 3rd time is a charm. Best I Ever Had, while funny, wasn't the video that anyone hoped it would be. Over was a dope visual show but it still didn't really showcase Drake as an artist. So the video for Find Your Love was pretty much a make or break video and after watching it in it's entirety I can safely say that Drake has finally delivered a masterpiece. I'm not going to say anything about the video because it's really something that you have to see without anything being revealed to fully appreciate but what I will say is that it pays to have acting chops lol. There is a lot that I wanna say about this video but I want you all to see it for yourselves and give me you're feedback on the video. I look forward to your views. Till next post, Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment