Sunday, May 23, 2010

Treat Me Like Your Mother



I just peeped this video on Kanye's blog and I had to find and share it. It's the video for "Treat Me Like Your Mother" by The Dead Weather which is Jack White's like...3rd band lol. This video pretty much depicts a two lovers having an argument but with a twist. They always say bitter words cut deep and in this case they appear in the form of bullet rounds from a military grade machine gun lol. Jack and the girl in the video light each other up for a good part of the video until the end when they both seem to run out of "ammo" and just walk away from each other. I think it's probably one of the dopest and most creative ways that a lover's quarrel has been depicted in a video. It also doesn't hurt the song it's self is dope as hell too. I'm really curious as to how they pull off the whole video though because you can tell that there was no CGI involved. This is why I wanna be a director to find out all these things lol. Well I'd love to hear you guy's take on the video, you know what to do. Till next time, Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment