Thursday, December 24, 2009

Repo Men!

Just saw this trailer on Blazing Swarm (big ups to them on the dope site) and I gotta say that this looks dope as hell. Big fan or both Forest Whitaker and Jude Law so i will be seeing this. Now alot of people are upset with the movie because it draws a heavy resemblane to Repo! The Genetic Opera. Now I saw the preview for that movie as well and while I can see the resemblence I look at it as not a rip off but more of the same movie in a different vein. Repo! is more of like Edward Scissorhands meets Dark City meets Rocky Horror Show, where as Repo Men! looks like a straight up action movie. Repo! looks mad interesting though so Ima check both movies out. I'll leave the other trailer down below for you all to draw your own conclusions. Rock on from Krypton


Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment