Sunday, July 11, 2010

His & Hers


Forget bathrobes, me and my girl got sneakers for that lol.

Me and my girl are doing really good just in case anyone was wondering lol. 3 months in a I'm really beginning to love this girl legitimately, now for some of you that may be way to early but I firmly believe that when it comes to love you shouldn't really give yourself a time limit because then it becomes less genuine. In the past I've dated girls who I was already friends with because I felt that there was a kind of security in already knowing the person I was with but that never really ended well so the girl I'm with now was literally someone I met at a party and it's so refreshing. One thing that really excites me about the relationship I'm in is the fact that I honestly feel like we're both actually growing with each other. We're finding out new things about each other everyday, finding out each other's pet peeves, how one's strengths can help the other's flaws, so on and so forth. I don't mean to bore you guys with all this relationship talk, it's just been a long time that I've been this legitimately excited about getting somewhere with a girl. I can only hope that this is a lasting feeling and not a placebo. Only time will tell. Till the next post, Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

5 comments:

  1. it was love at first sight for my bf.
    Im still not in love I just love him =)
    so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took the time to write a whole damn post about this girl? CUTE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls are great pals.. i've got mine and i love her to bits. Great reading your blog.. its got similar stuff.

    ReplyDelete