Friday, July 2, 2010

Midnight Bravado

Hassani Kwesstz from John Ledbetter on Vimeo.

So for those of you that've been following my blog for a long time, you may have remembered when I did a post promoting the mixtape of my good friend and up and coming DMV emcee Hassani Kwess. Well he recently finished his newest mixtape TRON and just dropped his first video ever for the track Midnight Bravado. Now while I'm a huge fan of epic videos because of my love of film, I'm a sucker for low-fi and simple videos like these. Filmed in Northeast DC, it features Hassani and another close friend of mine/up and coming producer Zack aka Zig-Zag loitering around the neighborhood on a mellow day. The song and video are both definite throwbacks to 90's hip-hop and you can't help but get swept up in the positive vibes. Having been born and raised in the DMV area I was really proud watching this video and I really hope that you all enjoy the video and pick up Hassani Kwess' mixtape when it drops in support of good music. You already know where to drop the feedback. Till next post, Rock on from Krypton

Deuces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment:

  1. Her tat looked like the Oblivion lol. But its def a key right? This is really great, chill beat and clear rhymes. Friends moving up MJ!

    ReplyDelete