Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mr Solo Dolo



If i was floating around in space I wonder if this ong would be playing in the background....

I posted the song Mr Solo Dolo a while back and apparantly that was the unmastered version. Recently Kid Cudi performed this song live in NY and man does it sound amazing. The eeiry fairytale-esque instrumental backed by a majestic and omnious sounding orchestra combined with Cudi's stoner-like delivery cause this song to become a dream in itself every time I listen to it. If this is what Cudi's album is gonna sound like then I think I know what I'm gonna be listening to for the rest of the year. Check out the video guys, even if ur not a Cudi fan you may appreciate this performance. Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment:

  1. What's good,

    You've got some great content on here. You keep us updated on the newest in hip hop while covering the genre through your specific lens. Keep up the good work. We are the future.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete