Monday, July 13, 2009

Sorry for the overhaul of videos lately but I've just been seeing a lot of things that I like recently that I thought I'd share w/ yall cuz i love yall lol. This is the video for Remember Me feat Mary J Blige (who i'm actually not a huge fan of for some reason) which is the first single off of the re-release of T.I.'s most recent album called Paper Chase: Case Closed. I like the song and the video does a really good job of broadening the message of the song. I really like how they showed different stories and perspectives in the video and i liked the kind of raw and gritty editing (I'm a sucker for gritty and raw cinematography). I hope that his time in prison is productive and that once Tip gets out he can keep moving and keep setting a good example for young ones out there. Till next time, Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment