Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reckoner

I was looking at this at work and had to post this because it's that damn good. Radiohead is one of my favorite bands and Reckoner is my favorite song of there's. Sometimes on youtube I like to check out covers of my fave songs just see if there are any good ones and Radiohead seldom has good covers so when I saw that Reckoner got covered by Gnarls Barkley (another one of my fave bands) then I jumped on it immediately. Cee-lo's voice is a complete contrast to Thom Yorke's, where Thom's is kinda small and weak, Cee-lo's is big and powerful. Cee-lo brought a different feel to the song giving it more life where as the original version is more cold and stark. I definitely recommend that you check out the cover.

Here's the original version:


Enjoy, Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment