Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some Morning Funny


Wass good blog world? Up above are two HILARIOUS spoofs that should get your day started with some laughs. First is a spoof by Alphacat (famous for his Obama impressions during the campaign) of Drake's Best I Ever Had. Now I personally enjoyed the video (though I do agree it coulda been a lil better but hey it's his first big video) but Alphacat plays Drake to a TEE! Poor guy, worst thing about being the next big thing that people think can do no wrong is when you do mess up it's THAT much more noticable. He'll be aight though, just give him a lil time. After that is this old skit from the show Short Circuitz featuring Nick Cannon and Affion Crockett back during Nas' Hip Hop is Dead movement. The video shows Nick and Affion rapping about watermelon in blackface. It might be offensive to some *cough*peoplewithnosenseofhumor*coug* but I was laughing my ass off! Hopefully these two videos help ya start ya day off in good spirits. Till next time, Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment:

  1. LOL! The Drake spoof is really funny. He looks like him and he moves his hands around like Drake 2. The throwback video really took me back 2. LOL!

    I like ur blog. Im following u. check out my blog at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/
    follow me 2.
    thanx

    ReplyDelete