Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spice of Life


"You flail around try to sound with no control
Its like obsession a possession right to the soul"

Now for those of yall that've been following my blog for a while know that I'm a huge fan of manga/anime (japanese comics and cartoons for those of yall that don't know). And lately I've been hooked on this show called Mongolian Chop Squad Beck. Beck follows a group of friends in high school who start up a band and chronicles their slow rise to superstardom. What I love so much about this anime is that it's a legit band story. You see rehersals, music videos and live concerts perfomed by them and the music is damn good. The best way for me to describe the band's style is like Nirvana mixed with Rage Against the Machine. I haven't finished it yet but from what I've seen so far it's already become one of my favorite animes of all time. You should definitely check it out if your an anime fan or a fan of rock music. Also check out the video I posted which is a my favorite song of theirs. Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment