Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara is a BEAST!



Ahhhh Ciara how I've missed you. Ciara has always been one of my favorite all time female singers because of how raw and sexy (she made me like tomboys) she was while being able to hang with the guys in terms of dancing. To me she's the closest thing we're gonna get to Aaliyah in this day in age. With her last album she was trying to go more of the pop route but finally on this album it seems like she's going back to her more gritty urban/R&B roots like on Goodies. In her video for her first single "Ride" we see a rejuvenated Ciara looking to reclaim her spot at the top of the female R&B game. I love the fact that it's only her (with the exception of Luda) in this video killin it with no back up dancers, it really helps you remember how dope she is. This video is overflowing with sexy (especially in the last 45 secs of the video) that I know the guys are gonna enjoy cuz I know i did. Overall this is a dope return for Ciara and I look forward to seeing and hearing more from her in the near future. Till next post, Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment: