Thursday, January 21, 2010

Break Free

"Break free my lady...come live here with me, if inside serves me right then it's time that you're by my side"

I'm currently in love with this song. Most of you probably know Matthew Santos as the guy who's collaborated with Lupe Fiasco on several songs (most notably Superstar) but don't know much about him outside of that. Well as an artist he's very different than he is in his guest vocals on Lupe's songs. He's much more acoustic/soul driven rather than pop-star. It's no secret that the guy has an amazing voice but it's song like this that perfectly showcase that. It's one of those songs that when I close my eyes I imagine sitting outside watching the world with a special someone...but enough of me being a hopeless romantic lol. Definitely check out the song and if you want to hear more of his music definitely check out his Burning Ship of Fools EP which is available for download. Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

2 comments:

  1. it really is, if u like that song u should definitely check out his EP. i believe it's available on iTunes

    ReplyDelete