Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On Fire

So Wayne's second video in his Rebirth series premiered today and it's for "On Fire". Now I personally like this song because it's a good mix of rap and rock so it doesn't make it seem like Wayne is trying too hard. Honestly the video is nothing special and it's kinda random if you ask me lol. I do like the performance shots and some of the lil visual things they do are cool but overall it's nothing that'll make me wanna re-watch it several times. Now that I think about it none of Wayne's videos are that spectacular to me. Maybe because Kanye's set my video bar ridiculously high lol. I really wanna see a video of Wayne actually playing the guitar because if he can really play i'd have much more respect for his whole rockstar crossover. Apparantly his next video is gonna be for "Drop The World" feat Eminem and I'm definitely looking forward to that one. What do you guys think of the video? I'd love to hear your feedback. Till next time, Rock on from Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

P.S. I finally got a pair of Yeezys today. I'm BOOSTED! lol

1 comment:

  1. hey man! what's up? load up some pic about ur yeezy! tomorrow i hope will get my supra society... i renewed my blog, please have a look! stay fresh

    ReplyDelete