"I am superbad/Your probably doodlin my dick"
I fuckin love this guy lol. Some people aren't that impressed with him but to me he perfectly matches laid back swag with effective punchlines. He reminds me of a younger Kanye mixed with a southern rapper. The instrumental from Gucci Mane's (ugh) song Lemonade matches Big Sean's style perfectly and if u ask me woulda been better if Big Sean was on the original or if it was his song period. The freestyle is full of clever little quotables so I'm sure you'll find yourself smirking at least once lol. Definitely on my top 10 list of most anticipated albums dropping this year. Since we're on the subject here's my top 10 list for 2010.
1. Lasers - Lupe Fiasco
2. Kanye West's next album
3. Thank Me Later - Drake
4. Cudder: The Revolution of Evolotion - Kid Cudi
5. Instant Gratification - N.E.R.D.
6. Relapse 2 - Eminem
7. Finally Famous - Big Sean
8. The Adventures of Bobby Ray - B.o.B.
9. T.I.'s next album
10. Thug Motivation 103 - Young Jeezy and Plastic Beach - Gorillaz (tie)
what about you guys? Till next post, Rock on from Krypton