Monday, May 18, 2009

Top 60 Ghetto Names

Some people my find this video offensive but i find this shit utterly HILARIOUS!!! I almost died watchin this video because i've heard several of these names and it baffles me as to why parent's would put their children through this lol. Watch all the way to the end for something u probably weren't expecting XD. Aight yall i'll be back soon with a longer blog post but i just had to put this up lol. Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

-Quick Blog Edit-

Recently saw this video and I already liked the song but the video only enhances it's effect. Very uplifting and inspirational video coming from Ace Hood (who i still think is the best thing to come out of DJ Khaled's We The Best label) feat Akon & T-Pain. definately check it out especially if you need a pick me up

1 comment:

  1. #'S 38,30,27,25, and 24 down are hilarious then "Courtney" LOL!

    yeah hurry up with a longer post =P

    ReplyDelete