Friday, April 24, 2009

Eyes are the Window to the Soul


I was talking to some of my male friends recently about what we find attractive of what we like on or in our women. Nice body, phat ass, nice legs and things of that sort were constantly used but for me, while those are DEFINATELY a plus it's all about the eyes and the smile. For some reason if a girl knows how to "speak with her eyes" then she can hook me. There's something much more endearing about a girl who can draw you in with her eyes rather than being overly forward. And a girl's smile is one of the most beautiful things in the world to me. One of my favorite things about my ex is the fact that no matter what happened, the moment that I looked at her smile i felt as if everything would be okay. Females have an uncanny power to control Men's emotions with subtle yet effective gestures. I've honestly been lost in a girl's eyes before and that's a feeling that can't exactly be described properly but if you haven't felt it then I definately think you're missing out. Humans are often defined by their actions but I honestly feel that by just looking into someone's eyes long enough you can see their true nature within them.
I know this was a pretty random post but it was on my mind and since I'm sick i don't got shit else to do lol. Hopefully I'll feel better soon so I can post a more interesting blog soon. Till then, Rock on from Krypton.
Dueces Up!
-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment