Sunday, April 5, 2009

Summer 89 and Hiatus Notice

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58154661c0a3882f/

Greeting blogspot, been a little bit. First things first, check out my dude Hassani Kwess' new single Summer 89 out. He's an up and coming rapper from the DMV and he's definately got talent. Holla at me with some feedback cuz i know he'd appreciate it.



Next up, here's my fave song out right now, song is so juvenile but i can't stop listening to it lol. Kanye's verse is the best in my opinion. wat do yall think?

Lastly I wanna let yall kno that Ima be take a small hiatus from blogging for a little. My mind just isn't in the mood for blogging right now and plus Ima be going to Ocean City for a few days with the fam and i don't think we're gonna have internet connection. So until I return, Rock on from Krypton!

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

4 comments:

  1. I like! Really. The beat is so damn infectious! and the chorus is catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. which song are u refering to? both are dope.

    i quite miss commenting on ur posts, what happened to ur lil comment thing?

    u never told me if u got MSN or Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete