Saturday, April 11, 2009

We Own The Sky

Wass good peoples, Vision.Air.y (Everyone's second favorite Kryptonian lol) here hittin yall with a small update. Wanna send a shout out the my good friend HeadphonesLUV (check out her blog, it's up and coming but i know she's got a lot of good things to say), thanks for the dope ass day yesterday, really helped me relax. I really appreciate that =D.

Another thing I wanted to share with you guys is this video by M83 called We Own The Sky. It's not the official video, the real video can be seen on Kanye's Blog, but this is a fanmade video of the song that I thought was real dope. Song gives you a kind of empowered and hopeful feeling so I thought i'd share this with yall. Rock on from Krypton, peace and much love to ya.



Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome buddy...thanks for the shout out lol and with great entertainment comes great responsibilities and consequences *insider*

    <3 Cougar....

    ~HeadphonesLuV~

    ReplyDelete