Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SICCKNESSS!!!

Sup you crazy kids with your blogging and your internets lol. Just droppin by with a quick post. I saw this over on my boy Wale's blog (Hamlet Schizo on the sites i like list, check him out) and I just HAD to post this. Now personally i'm way too bitchmade to skateboard lol, i watched one to many episodes of Scarred *shudders* but I have the utmost respect for anyone who does it and puts their body on the line to get awesome at it. These guys in this video are INSANE! the beginning of it is hilarious but watch all the way through and you'll some really sick tricks. Aight till next time, Rock on From Krypton.

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment:

  1. For a while I wanted to learn how to skate. But the thought of learning it is much more appealing than actually doing the damn thing LOL! seems quite dangerous. I really admire people like TK, they make look so easy. It's like watching art.

    ReplyDelete