Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daps & Pounds

It's early as hell and I'm on my insomnia mode so I thought I'd drop 2 really dope updates on you in the music world

First one is the trailer for the video for Eminem's next single 3AM. For anyone that thought Em lost his dark side will QUICKLY be silence after seeing the trailer for this video. From the looks of it this video will be quite possibly Em's more dark and psychotic video yet. So much so that it's premiering on HBO because it can't be shown on regular television. Bask in it, Shady's back.



Second is a new song by Kid Cud called Daps And Pounds. now the first time i heard this song I wasn't a big fan of it, but then I listened to it again a few days later and I been bangin it ever since. The beat is killer and Cudi comes with a real chill kinda slurred flow to match the instrumental. Definately ridin music.



I'm outtie for now yall, until next time. Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

1 comment:

  1. WOOT WOOT!!! I miss Eminem's dark maniacal music!! So glad he came back to us with his randomnosity and his psychotic mannerisms....

    ReplyDelete