Friday, April 3, 2009

R.I.P.

Today a good man passed away...A dear friend of mine named Troy Terawaki who was honestly one of the most amazing guys that I've ever had the chance to know...After a long standing war with cancer (which he beat once) it finally took him from us...
I'm honestly damn near at a loss for words on the situation. I knew that things were looking bad for him but I had the utmost faith that he would be okay and that he was strong enough to beat this...but I guess God decided that his suffering needed to come to an end and wanted to just cradle him in his everloving embrace...
Scary thing about all of this is that I dreamt his passing this morning before I actually found out about it...it's a surreal, scary and terrible feeling but I'm kind of numb. I just hope and pray that his family is holding up well...

Life is so short....I wonder if i'll ever get to reach my dreams....

"And I wonder...."

-Vision.Air.y-

2 comments:

  1. That's terribly sad. Here's a picture (memorial)of him that his cousin posted on flickr.com:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/crispyteriyaki/3409955687/ He is at peace now.

    ReplyDelete