Friday, June 12, 2009

Music & Liqour

This is the video for one of my favorite songs at the moment "Music & Liqour" by Wax (a dope up and coming rapper from Maryland). The video is a really creative and metaphorical look at Wax's struggle with using alcohol to solve all of his problems. Definately a heartfelt song that you can relate to even if your not an alcoholic. I know that I found myself relating to the video even though i'm not a big drinker, sometimes our liqour can be various other people or other harmful things in our lives. My "liqour" is my ex lol. Hope you guys enjoy this video and hit me up with ur feedback. Mad props goin out to Wax and the production crew behind the video. Amazing stuff. Till next time folks, this is everyone's 2nd favorite kryptonian singing out. Rock on from Krypton

If you wanna check out more of Wax's music hit him up at: www.myspace.com/waxeom

And if you wanna see more of the director's work hit up: www.myspace.com/leftlane6

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment