Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Skank Robber Supernova

"I think it's Chris Brown's, I know it's mine because it keeps kickin me!"

I saw this on during the BET Awards and I thought it was fuckin hilarity. I usually don't like things like this but for some reason i found this really really amusing XD. If this was bein made into a movie i'd definately download that joint lol. Jamie Foxx and Martin are FOOLS lol.


MR HUDSON [FEAT KANYE WEST] - SUPERNOVA from MrHudson on Vimeo.

Here's the video for Supernova, the first single off of one of Kanye's new artists, Mr Hudson's, album Straight No Chaser featuring Yeezy himself. I heard the song a while back and I've been rockin with it for a while now. The video itself is pretty dope, I really like the "Supernova" effect that they use in the video and I think it serves as a good introduction of Mr Hudson to American audiences (He's been around for awhile in the British music scene). Hope ya enjoy it. Till next time, Rock on from Krypton

Dueces Up!

-Vision.Air.y-

No comments:

Post a Comment